About Olatunji Kehinde
- Viewed 69
- 2015 - Present Secondary School
• Adopt the use of technology, instructional materials and appropriate teaching methodologies in planning and delivering of lessons to meet students’ individual needs. • Prepare, administer and grade students’ tests and assignments in order to evaluate the level of their understanding. • Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order. • Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects and communicate these objectives clearly. • Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration and work time that provide students with opportunities to observe, question and investigate for self-discovery justifications. • Maintain accurate, complete and correct student records as required by rules and policies. • Observe and evaluate students’ performance, behavior, social development and physical health.
- 2011 - 2015 Secondary School
• Assigned lessons and corrected them on timely manner. • Collaborated with other teachers and senior staff to develop programs for student improvement. • Attended professional development classes. • Attended all staff meetings. • Organized and label materials and student works. • Planned and supervised class projects. • Provide differentiated learning where needed. • Monitored and recorded students’ progress. • Engaged in co-curricular activities and effective participation in all school functions and events.
- 2007 - 2010 Primary School